ServiceMaster Clean offers a wide range of office and other commercial facility cleaning services including Janitorial Services, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Hard-Surface Flooring, Upholstery & Fabric, Healthcare Facility Cleaning, Education Facility Cleaning, and Post Construction Clean Up.
Whether you need cleaning for your office, industrial facility or institution, we can provide you with a cleaning program tailor-made to meet your requirements.
The ServiceMaster Family
ServiceMaster Clean professionals are part of the ServiceMaster family, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks. Each year, we serve over 10.5 million homes and businesses with services from janitorial, commercial carpet cleaning and disaster restoration services
to home cleaning services, furniture repair and restoration, home inspection services, energy audits and much more.
Did you know?
What is the difference between self-monitor, self-isolate (quarantine) and isolate?
Self-monitoring means to:
- monitor yourself for 14 days for symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing
- avoid crowded places and increase your personal space from others whenever possible
Self-isolation (quarantine) means to:
- stay at home and monitor yourself for symptoms, even if mild, for 14 days
- avoid contact with others
You should self-isolate if you:
- have no symptoms and
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or
- have come in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- have been asked to do so by your public health authority
Isolating yourself means to:
- stay home until the local public health authority says you are no longer at risk of spreading the virus
- avoid contact with others
You need to be isolated if you:
- have symptoms, even if mild, associated with COVID-19 or
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- are waiting for laboratory test results or
- have been advised to do so by your Public Health Authority
Do I need to do anything prior to the technician arriving at my commercial facility for my scheduled service?
Pick up items on upholstery to be cleaned such as reading material or office partition decor.
We’ve already had deep cleaning and disinfection done in our facility, doesn’t that cover it?
The purpose of disinfection is for infection control to help ensure the health and safety of your facility and its occupants. Surface contamination can and is likely to recur. Once a surface has been disinfected, that same surface can easily be re-contaminated when the next passerby touches that surface or sneezes or coughs near that surface. As such, infection control is about regular and consistent cleaning and disinfection. Unless an occupant has been diagnosed with a confirmed case of an illness, you will likely not need to regularly perform deep cleaning and disinfection. However, to keep your facility healthy and safe, what you should be maintaining is your standard cleaning protocols with the addition of regular and consistent disinfection of high touch points.